Share the Holiday Cheer:
Guaranteed Parking Information
We have teamed up with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase parking passes at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to all of the Inner Harbor holiday events, shopping, attraction, dining and the Ice Rink at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Baltimore by booking ahead with Parking Panda!
First time customers will receive a 15% discount when they use the promo code IHIR15.
The Gallery Garage
Enjoy the Waterfront after 5pm and save on parking!
- Monday – Thursday after 5 p.m. $9
- Friday – Sunday after 5 p.m. $15
Free Parking at Harbor East
Wednesday, November 19 – Sunday, December 28
(Excluding Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day)
- Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Pick up your gifts, goodies & good times at Harbor East, and we’ll pick up your parking! This holiday season from November 19 – December 28 enjoy complimentary parking when you shop, dine and play in Harbor East. Show $100 of same-day receipts from Harbor East merchants to receive FREE parking in self-park garages. Excludes November 27, December 24 & December 25.
Offer available at the following self-parking garages:
- Legg Mason Tower Garage (enter on President)
- 650 S. Exeter Street Garage
Friday, November 29 – Tuesday, December 27
Evenings (4pm – Midnight) and all day Saturday and Sunday
- Caroline Street – 805 S. Caroline Street
- Fleet & Eden – 501 S. Eden Street
- Little Italy – 40 S. Central Avenue
Catch a FREE Ride on the Charm City Circulator
Ride to the Waterfront this holiday season and enjoy all of the special events. Visit www.charmcityciruclator.com.
- Orange Route: McKeldin Square (221), Inner Harbor (222), National Aquarium (223), Market Place (224), Harbor East (226)
- Purple Route: Baltimore Visitor Center (301), Inner Harbor (302), Maryland Science Center (321 & 327)
- Green Route: Harbor East (108 & 119)
- Caroline Street Garage – Green Route (120)
- Fleet & Eden Garage – Green Route (107)
- Little Italy Garage – Orange Route (227)
Set Sail on the Water Taxi
Sail across the Harbor this holiday season and enjoy all the Waterfront has to offer. Visit www.baltimorewatertaxi.com.
- Winter On-Call Service (Dec. 1st – Feb. 27th): Monday – Friday 11am to 6pm. Call 410.563.3900 to schedule a pickup at one of the designated water taxi stops for just $7 one-way.
- Weekends: Regular, continuous service will continue (weather permitting) with boats running about every 20-25 minutes.