Guaranteed Parking at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
We have teamed up with Spot Hero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app to book convenient and affordable parking at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to the ice rink.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up!
Harbor East Free Holiday Parking
Wednesday, Nov. 24 – Sunday, Dec. 24
Daily from 12-10pm
Enjoy Free Parking on us! From Black Friday (November 24th) through Christmas Eve (December 24th) bring $50 of same-day receipts plus a parking voucher (available at any Harbor East restaurant or retailer) to a participating Harbor East self-park garage and receive 5 hours of free parking every day from 12PM-10PM. Offer valid at the Legg Mason Tower/Four Seasons Hotel Garage (700 S. President Street), the 650 South Exeter Street Garage and the Whole Foods Market Garage (1008 Aliceanna Street). Free parking is our gift to you, presented by Holiday East!
Harbor Park Garage
$15 ALL DAY parking! Pay one flat rate and enjoy the holidays around the Inner Harbor. It’s best to pre-pay and reserve your parking space, or just mention the special $15 Holiday Offer at the Garage Office on Level 2 to receive the special rate. CLICK HERE for directions and to reserve your parking!
Catch a FREE Ride on the Charm City Circulator
Ride to the Waterfront this holiday season and enjoy all of the special events. Visit www.charmcityciruclator.com.
- Orange Route: McKeldin Square (221), Inner Harbor (222), National Aquarium (223), Market Place (224), Harbor East (226)
- Purple Route: Baltimore Visitor Center (301), Inner Harbor (302), Maryland Science Center (338)
- Green Route: Harbor East (118 & 119)
- Caroline Street Garage – Green Route (120)
- Fleet & Eden Garage – Green Route (107)
- Little Italy Garage – Orange Route (227)
Set Sail on the Water Taxi
Sail across the Harbor this holiday season and enjoy all the Waterfront has to offer.
- All Week – Regular, continuous service (weather permitting) with boats running about every 20-25 minutes.
- Visit www.baltimorewatertaxi.com for accurate timetables and operating hours