Guaranteed Parking Information
We have teamed up with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase parking passes at many convenient locations within easy walking distance to all of the Inner Harbor holiday events, shopping, attraction, dining and the Ice Rink at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up, often at exclusive discounts. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Avoid the hassle of parking in downtown Baltimore by booking ahead with Parking Panda!
Free Parking at Harbor East
November 25 – December 27
- Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Enjoy Free Parking on Harbor East! From November 25th – December 27th bring $100 of same-day receipts plus a parking voucher (available at any Harbor East restaurant or retailer) to a participating Harbor East self-park garage and receive 5 hours of free parking. Monday – Friday: 5PM-10PM. Saturday – Sunday: 10AM – 10PM. Valid at the Legg Mason Tower/Four Seasons Hotel Garage (100 S. President Street) and the 650 South Exeter Street Garage. Free parking is Harbor East’s gift to you – it’s just one of the many ways the holidays are far more fantastic at Harbor East! For more information click here.
Catch a FREE Ride on the Charm City Circulator
Ride to the Waterfront this holiday season and enjoy all of the special events. Visit www.charmcityciruclator.com.
- Orange Route: McKeldin Square (221), Inner Harbor (222), National Aquarium (223), Market Place (224), Harbor East (226)
- Purple Route: Baltimore Visitor Center (301), Inner Harbor (302), Maryland Science Center (338)
- Green Route: Harbor East (108 & 119)
- Caroline Street Garage – Green Route (120)
- Fleet & Eden Garage – Green Route (107)
- Little Italy Garage – Orange Route (227)
Set Sail on the Water Taxi
Sail across the Harbor this holiday season and enjoy all the Waterfront has to offer. Visit www.baltimorewatertaxi.com.
- Weekends: Regular, continuous service will continue (weather permitting) with boats running about every 20-25 minutes.
- Winter On-Call Service (Dec. 1st – Feb. 27th): Monday – Friday 11am to 6pm. Call 410.563.3900 to schedule a pickup at one of the designated water taxi stops for just $7 one-way.